Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Applications Complete!

Did I mention that I am applying to Physical Therapy School?

Probably not since I have written a total of 2 posts. But alas, I am applying. Or I have applied I should say. Transcripts have been sent (and re-sent in some cases), letters of recommendation have been written, essays are complete, and I made one final trip to the post office this afternoon to mail off the last requirements. Huge sigh of relief.

I don't know if I will get in but I do know that God is in control.

If I get in, that is His will.
If I don't get in, that is His will.

Jeremiah 29:11 says this:
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

I know that if I hold firm to the truth of God's word, I will be able to find joy and hope in whatever the circumstance!

randalyn

No comments:

Post a Comment